~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Praises to God and our High Priest Jesus!

On Friday morning, 6 October 2006, sometime between 1-5am, I received a dream from God. I can't go into all the details here. You'll have to ask me personally. It's not something everyone will understand immediately. But anyway.

After the dream, I woke up and went to the computer for reasons I don't remember. I saw my brother snoozing on the floor because he had been doing his homework. So I went to my bed and prayed to God to help him finish his homework in time. Right after praying for him, I proceeded to ask God for the meaning of the dream. All of a sudden the answers came to me. It was like someone inserted a "knowledge syringe" into my my brain and injected "dream interpretation fluid". I understood what it meant. What happened after that was amazing and humbling. After an explanation of the dream was given to me, I asked for more revelation. The response was unexpected

A voice with an echoing effect reverberated in my head in an ethereal way. It was as a voice clothed with authority. It felt closest to the epitomy of wonder and greatness I could ever imagine. No, it exceeded my expectations. It was so...encouraging. That's as best as I can describe it with human language. It said, "When the time comes, it will be revealed. DO NOT FORGET. Tell what I have shown you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home