~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Revelation explained to me!

This morning, Thursday, the 12th day of October 2006, God gave me an unexpected revelation. I had just opened my Bible software e-Sword, when there seemed to be something that silently suggested that I read Micah chapter 4. I read it and was astounded. It was a tremendous clue to fully explaining Revelation 12! It all came together. The woman in Revelation 12 is called the Daughter of Zion in the Old Testament prophecies.

Now then, the follow-up question: Just who is this Daughter of Zion?

Praise God, He has granted me the answer while I was looking through references of "Daughter of Zion". The answer lies here:

(Isaiah 62:11) Behold, the LORD hath proclaimed unto the end of the world, Say ye to the daughter of Zion, Behold, thy salvation cometh; behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.

Here is the answer to the matter. Does the boldened and italicised portion spark a memory text? If not, let me show you what I found by the Lord's marvelous grace.

(Revelation 22:12) And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.


Praise God, who is the true Creator of all. The Almighty, whose name is I AM. He is Faithful and True. Counselor. Mighty God. For great is His Kingdom that shall last forever.

To our High Priest, the Lord Jesus Christ, I cannot explain fully my gratitude. He knew just what to do to perk me up spiritually. To one who is the Alpha and Omega, the First and Last, all praises shall be given.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home