~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Friday, October 20, 2006

The Dream

I decided to post the dream I had before I forget the details.

In my dream, I was at the front pew of an evangelistic meeting. As the speaker started to speak, I fainted but did not know that I did. My dream went on and I was lying in the shade of a tree. I saw the speaker of the evangelistic meeting standing with his back against the tree. I asked him what happened. He said, "You fainted as I began to speak. Satan caused you to collapse to prevent you from hearing the message. I continued with the sermon and when it finished, everyone left and I carried you out. Everyone's gone." He said the last two words in an emphasized whisper and drag.

Then, my dream changed and I saw a TV screen and names came up. I did not know what they were, but there were three names. A woman then spoke, "Those are my children. You must marry one of my daughters." I heard myself say in the dream, "I cannot. I have made a covenant with God and cannot and should not defile myself."

The dream then changed. The woman was beside a car with her three children. She asked me, "Where did you hide it?" I heard myself hearing myself think, "I must not tell her. I must not tell her that the Yunu Xinjing manual is in the car, hidden.

After this, I woke up, and I proceeded to ask God for the meaning of the dream. It was a dream unlike any other I had. I'll post the interpretations given to me later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home