~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

three more dreams

About 2 or 3 days ago, I had more strange dreams that were more memorable.

(1) I am in a VCR shop-warehouse. I am looking for a specific player that can playback one of those 80s or early 90s video recorders. Then I find one. I go up to the desk of the manager and hug him. I remember a warm, fuzzy, happy feeling.

(2) I look through several old movie tracks in a shop. I see one, but I don't know what it's about. I keep looking at the disc cover and I am now in the cartoon-animated movie. I see a family fighting with several characters. I don't know if they're fighting each other. Strange thing is that the family is fighting hand-in-hand with their past and future selves. Then, for some reason, the past and future selves have to depart. A strange whirlwind comes. The grandfather shouts "Remember, when you go back to your own time, you must not tell anyone about your past and future selves!"

(3) I am talking with two Chinese boys from England about how to get spare change since they don't have any. They only have one dollar notes. I tell them to put a dollar note into a vending machine and press the "return money button" to get coins in return. They look at me, not understanding what I meant. Then I say, "Don't you know what a one dollar bill is?" They say "Ohh..." I ask, "Do you use 'bill' instead of 'note' from where you're from?" They reply, "Yes."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home