~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Driving license acquired!

Hey ... Matt here... I get to drive with a license now! Yippee! Next step is to change it to Singaporean license when I'm 18. Isn't it great?! But this was not achieved by my work. Through the grace of God I was able to do it.

The test was on Tuesday and at 4pm, very soon after school. I prayed to God, that the roads would not be so wet, which would make driving harder. I also prayed that the sun would shine brightly to quicken the evaporation process. I also prayed that His hands would guide mine, and that He would move my body in careful movements to get everything right.

When we got to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, my dad parked his car and I looked up at the sky. Right at that moment, I saw the clouds blocking out the sun, move away from it in a circular expansion form. It was as if Clark Kent blew directly towards the sun and the clouds depart in a widening circle form. That was so cool to see! The wind (a storm) was actually blowing in one direction, and I saw this phenomenon happen. It was as if Jesus was saying to me personally, "You want to know if I heard your prayers. This is my answer. Have faith."

The instructor said I passed after a 20 min drive. She said I passed, but I drove slow, and that I needed to work on being more aware of my surroundings (I nearly hit a mailbox while doing parallel parking). PRAISE GOD! I was very nervous about being able to pass, and now I have a probationary license (it becomes an actual license when I'm 18)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home