~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Friday, December 01, 2006

Showers of blessing

Today went by more smoothly than I expected. I went to school and I realised I forgot to do several things. However, the teachers were gracious. They let me submit them at a later date. Of late, my understanding and comprehension have been clouded over because I broke a promise. Thankfully, I've started to keep my end of the promise. Thank the KING. So tired am I. I've been abusing my body by sleeping so late and waking so early. Sleep, sleep, wonderful sleep.

What I find puzzling, is that my mind feels so clouded over and yet my mind catches theological loopholes in discussions so quickly and effectively. Is it because God blessed me even though I broke the promise? The multiple blessings point to 'yes'. That makes me feel so bad. It makes me feel depressed that I broke my side of the promise. That was so bad of me. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home