~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Follow-Up Revelation

On Friday, October 13, I had been pondering over the Daughter of Zion while in school. Some questions were left unanswered. I had questions like "Does the Daughter of Zion exclude original Israel? How does the Catholic belief, that the woman in Revelation 12 is Mary, fit in?" They were answered all at once in a miraculous way.

During the lunchbreak, I had been recording the Bible texts I had been led to by God to share with one of the school teachers I had been sharing Christian stuff with. I was using the computer when all of a sudden my mind was led to a question. "WHY IS THE DAUGHTER OF ZION CALLED THE DAUGHTER OF ZION" It was like a question, but said like a statement. The Lord had begun His work at that moment. Before I could reply, my mind was led to the answer. "She is called the Daughter of Zion, because she is the daughter of Zion.

At that moment, my mind was led once again to the Bible. The Holy Spirit imprinted a portion of a Bible text into my mind. "Say unto Zion, thou art my people". I quickly looked up that phrase.

(Isaiah 51:16) And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.

Of course! The Daughter of Zion is to Zion as the children of the Daughter of Zion is to the Daughter of Zion. This instantly clicked and an explanation followed.

The people of Israel were God's original people. A remnant was pulled out amongst the confusion of doctrine in Judah, the last distinct tribe of Israel. This was when the Son of God gathered the twelve apostles as the beginning of the remnant of Israel. This is why the Daughter of Zion has a circlet of twelve stars. Jesus told His apostles that they were to be lights in the darkness of the earth. At the same time, Jesus is the Supreme light enshrouding the remnant of Israel, the Daughter of Zion.

All this information had surged in -the Bible texts and the explanation- in less than two minutes. That's how I knew that this was from a place of higher authority. I knew the limits of my thinking speed and so I knew that this was physically impossible by me to think up. And just recently, a short further explanation popped in.

The children of the Daughter of Zion, are the remnant that will be pulled out from the apostasy that plagues the Daughter of Zion. The place called Babylon the Great. Just like in Micah 4, God will deliver the Daughter of Zion from Babylon.

(John 16:13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger `kathleen said...

hey matthew (=

happy birthday for saturday! God bless and hope you had a great bdae!

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home