~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Dream Explained

It was revealed by God to me that it was a dream suited to something I could relate to.

(1) Fainting
--> The influence Satan would have in the last days would be much more oppressive than it ever has been since the beginning.

(2) Being the only one remaining with the evangelistic speaker
--> In the last days, many would depart from the truths God revealed.

(3) "I cannot. I have made a covenant with God and cannot and should not defile myself."
--> In the last days, God's true people will refuse to defile themselves with the false doctrines Satan had propagated with his ministers.

(4) "Where did you hide it?" I heard myself hearing myself think, "I must not tell her. I must not tell her that the Yunu Xinjing manual is in the car, hidden.
--> In the last days, preaching of the Word of God in its truth will be difficult due to the persecution. The people of God will experience a time of uncertainty of whether to preach the truth of God in public. ("Yunu Xinjing" was something I could relate to because it's swordplay. God's Word is known as the sword of the Spirit. Swordplaying with the sword of the Spirit meant preaching the Word of God.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home