~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Monday, December 11, 2006

I thank God for giving me strength

God gave me strength today at school. I had only about 4-5 hours of sleep. When I went for PE, I had to run for 5 mins. I prayed to God to grant me physical strength and endurance for that amount of running. I managed to get through it and I wasn't as tired as I could have been. God didn't stop there, though. He had impressed the teacher to have us play "Capture the flag". Then, God let me have so many delicious cookies and there were "tater tots" for the lunch spread. Oh, I had kept forgetting to post the poem composed some time ago. Here it goes:

Day by day I wander by
Seeking for the world that's high
Seven times the Way is seen
Showing me the way it's been
Heaven's harps with angels sing
Praises to the greatest King.

I'm thinking of expanding on this poem to make it as close to an iambic pentametre as I can get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home