~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Revelation 5 and 10 explained!

Glory! Glory! Glory! By God's marvelous grace, I have found more keys to unlocking secrets in Revelation 5 and 10!

God the Father, who sits in the throne in heaven, has a form like that of a man!

(Revelation 4:3) And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.

(Ezekiel 1:26) And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.
(Ezekiel 1:27) And I saw as the color of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.
(Ezekiel 1:28) As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spoke.


There's another thing I discovered with Revelation 10. The little scroll John eats.

(Revelation 10:9) And I went away toward the angel, saying to him, Give the little scroll to me. And he said to me, Take and eat it up, and it will make your belly bitter, but it will be sweet as honey in your mouth.

(Ezekiel 2:9) And I looked, and behold, a hand was extended to me. And behold, a roll of a book was in it.
(Ezekiel 2:10) And He spread it before me, and it was written on the face and the back. And written on it were weepings, and mourning, and woe.
(Ezekiel 3:3) And He said to me, Son of man, make your belly eat, and fill your bowels with the roll, this that I give to you. And I ate, and it was in my mouth like honey for sweetness.
(Ezekiel 3:14) So the Spirit lifted me up and took me, and I went bitterly in the heat of my spirit, but the hand of Jehovah was strong upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home