~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Has it been confirmed?

This evening has been strange. While I'm typing this, it is still Sabbath. I had been taking a nap. Just before I took my nap, I pleaded with God over and over to answer the questions filling in my mind. I prayed that He would fill me with the Holy Spirit in a great measure and answer my questions. I did this until I fell asleep. When I woke up, I felt a bit strange and I continued praying to God to answer my questions, or any one of my questions. I prayed that if it was my fault for not hearing, because of some hidden iniquity, that He would open my ears and let me listen and forgive me, as well as for being presumptuously boldly and repeatedly asking Him to answer my questions. I ended up verbally ( I don't usually pray out loud) praying in Jesus' name and by the Covenant.

I prayed for the strange feeling I had. It was really starting to make me feel uneasy. All of a sudden, my mind was filled with two two-paged stone books opening with violet and green and stars. Suddenly the revelation came to me that the Law had just been written on my heart and in my mind. I felt a sudden reluctance to do wrong. Not that I never had reluctance, but that reluctance had mostly been because I was raised to shun those evils as best I could. Then, A text floated in my consciousness; James 5:1. I looked it up in e-Sword and here's what it said.

(James 5:1 LITV) Come now, rich ones, weep, howling over your hardships coming on.

It suddenly clicked in my mind that this is an answer to one of my questions. I had been asking God if any of my litany of philosophical (at least, in that category) questions before the Time of Trouble. (This was because of not knowing if I would live that long.) This text suddenly clicked to me that I would be around when the Time of Trouble comes. I only pray that I have the faith to actually believe this. The idea currently seems so unlikely. However, if this is true, and I am deciding to take a leap of faith and believe it is true, then what would that mean about the escalation of the severity of world events?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home