~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yet another two

These two happened when I took a nap.

(1) I am see a man demon-possessed and people try to stop him. I don't remember anything else about this.

(2) I am at what looks like my university's Chemistry Building. I had conversed with two people, a guy and a girl. Then, as we turn to walk away, I hear a voice that resounds so mightily that my vision shakes and blurs.

"DO NOT LET THEM GO. TURN AROUND AND TALK TO THEM."


I turn around and start talking, preventing them from going down the stairs, when a motor vehicle slams into the lobby with a mighty crash. The girl looks at the damage and says, "If we were there only a moment earlier...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home