~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Peace with God

On Sabbath morning, I arrived late to church because I had trouble getting my father and brother out of bed (both slept very late).

Let me back up to Friday night. Right before I slept, I prayed to God about communication with His people. I said something along the lines of, "Our Father in heaven, please speak to men like in the days of old since Jesus is coming. Prepare a people for Your work. Please reveal all things to Your people since Jesus is coming."

On Sabbath morning, I arrived late to church. I sat down, and right at that moment, the pastor talked about having Christ as Lord of our lives. I had heard it before, but for some reason this time it rang through my being with the power that only accompanies truth from God. I came to a spiritual realization of what it meant to have Christ as Lord of our lives.

A turning point to my experience! Now I feel blessed that I have let Him be LORD of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home