~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Another strange dream

In the dream, I am watching a TV commentary of some kind, about the situation in the Middle-East. Then the scene changes, and the voice of the commentator comes on. The dream had changed in which I am now in a conference room of some kind. I see the one whose voice had done the commentating. A woman next to him asks, "Are you sure about this ____?" (I don't remember the commentator's name. He replies, "Yes, so many have already died!" The scene then shows a zoom-in of some kind of planning board that looks 3D, and I see destruction of buildings, and fires everywhere. The dream then ended. When I woke up, I was not terrified, but the dream left me stunned. It felt poignant and somehow important. It has been a really long time since I last had a dream that memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home