~Refreshment Requires Help From Above~

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Revive, oh slow blogger!

Oh boy, I've really not been blogging regularly.

So many thoughts of mine have been rather random. Some pertain to my current situation of masochism to my mind. I've known the dangers of wandering near fiction, yet I keep going back. Gets frustrating after all this time.

But after a while, I think I'm starting to organise the thoughts and streamline them to my desired stream of thought. Thinking about Jesus.

I've been doing it wrong all the while, and it finally started sinking in. I've shared what I found with my friends for the sake of my sanity clashing with fiction. But that's not how it should be done. The dream I had about the revitalised bread had been pointing the right way all this time. It's all about the bread. About the bread of life, the word of God.

Saturating myself at every opportunity with the word of God would direct my mind to the only One who can pick me away from fiction.

For now, back to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home